Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a Govt. Regd. Teachers Training Center (registered under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950). It offers a variety of teacher training courses through different modes of
study. One of the programmes conducted by us is PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education, offered through online as well as distance modes of study.
Objectives of the Course
PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education has been planned by our knowledgeable faculty members with the following objectives:
- Firstly, providing a comprehensive understanding of child development as well as child psychology.
- Secondly, sensitizing you to the needs of children.
- Thirdly, helping you understand the nutritional needs of children.
- Fourthly, implementing the play - way as well as activity - based approach.
- Fifthly, promoting holistic development.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Courses
Advantages of online / distance mode
The benefits of the PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education are as follows:
- Firstly, you can complete the course from the comfort of your home, residing in any part of the world, within a period of two years at your speed and convenience.
- Secondly, you can do this course along with your other personal, academic as well as professional responsibilities.
Duration of the Course
The duration of the course is two years. However, you can complete it at any time within two - year period.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education in Mumbai
Education : Graduation level or above
- Fill in the Online Admission form available on our website.
- Documents required (scan and send them by e - mail)
- Firstly, a xerox copy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a xerox copy of any one photo identity proof
- After your admission, our course coordinator will contact you immediately and guide you to start the course.
- A welcome letter with the first set of study materials and assignments will be e - mailed (online) or couriered (distance) to you with enrolment details and instructions related to the programme.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Program
Progress of the course
- We will e - mail / courier the study modules as well as assignments to you in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- There are no written examinations.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- There is a certain time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will send the next set of study materials to you.
- Our skilled faculty members will evaluate your assignments.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education in India
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly advisable. The advantages of doing internship are:
- Firstly, it makes you an effective teacher.
- Secondly, it sharpens your teaching skills.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship in any school in your vicinity.
- We send the marksheet as well as certificate to you by courier free of cost on your postal address within 30 working days.
- The word ‘online’ or ‘distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Institute
The PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education certification helps you to become a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Curriculum Planner
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre, toy centre etc.