Need for Teacher Training
The early childhood years are the most important years of a human’s life. Experiences that children get during these years, affect their thinking, feelings as well as behaviour. Children want love as well as plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Positive experiences make them successful adults later. Preschool education as well as teachers play key roles in bringing about such development.
A preschool teacher has to
- be affectionate.
- understand children’s needs, interests as well as behaviour.
- provide stimulating experiences.
- develop a liking for school in children.
Postgraduate Early Childhood Education Course
Our Early Childhood Education Courses help you
- take up jobs in CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE, IB board schools across the world as-
- Curriculum – Planner
- start as well as run your own child care service.
- as an in - service teacher to get a promotion or increment.
- as a parent to bring up your child with more understanding.
Advance Postgraduate Early Childhood Education
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a distinguished Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute.
- We conduct a variety of Teachers' Training Courses.
- We have almost two decades of rich experience in the field of preschool education and teachers' training.
- We have trained over thousands of teaching professionals by now.
- Our alumni are placed in reputed schools and educational institutes in India and abroad and a good number of them are child – care entrepreneurs.
Postgraduate Early Childhood Education Course in India
Diploma & PG Diploma in:
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Teacher Training Course
- Special Education Course (SEN)
- Learning Disability Course (LD)
- Shadow Teachers’ Training Course
- Educational Management
- School Administration And Management
- Phonics Teachers’ Training
- Grammar Teachers’ Training
- Parenting workshop
Modes of Study
- Regular mode
- Correspondence mode
- Online mode
Courses in Postgraduate Early Childhood Education
Teacher Training Programmes at VES via Regular Mode
- Do the Postgraduate Early Childhood Education through the regular or in - class mode of study at VES.
- Admissions are open throughout the year.
- The curriculum is inclusive of theory as well as practicals.
- Choose from the following flexible batch options / timings:
- Weekday batches (Monday to Friday) – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches (Saturday or Sunday)
- Crash Course / Vacation batches – April to June
- Regular interesting lectures held in air - conditioned comfortable classrooms.
- Course booklets distributed.
- Reasonable fees for PostgraduateEarly Childhood Education.
- Expert trainers.
- Limited trainees admitted per batch for personal attention.
- Constant administrative support.
- Internship, Skill - Workshops and Project work
Thus, receive unparalleled training for Postgraduate Early Childhood Educationat VES! Transform your lives! Get Started Now !