Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), conducting various Teacher Training Courses through different modes of study.
The Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course is one of the courses that we offer through the distance learning mode.
The course consists of theoretical as well as practical modules.
- The theory modules cover the topics of child development and psychology, health and nutrition of children, preschool management, play - way and activity - based method etc.
- The practical module provides valuable orientation for nursery rhymes, story -telling, drawing, craft etc.
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in Mumbai
Advantages of the programme:
- Complete the Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course from the comfort of your home.
- You can save your money as well as time that you spend on commuting regularly to the institute.
- Do the course at your own speed and flexibility.
Diploma & PG Diploma in:
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Teacher Training Course
- School Administration and Management
- Educational Management
Certificate Course in:
- Phonics Teachers’ Training Course
Modes of study
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode of study
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode of study
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning mode of study
NTT Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course
- Fill in the enrolment form online. Click here to Enrol Now
- Submit the following mandatory documents:
- Firstly, a photocopy of the marksheet or certificate of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof (Passport, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Election Card etc.)
- After your admission, our course coordinator will make a welcome call and guide you about the entire course.
- You will also receive a courier from us on your postal address that contains the first set of course materials & assignments, a welcome letter, your enrolment -related information, detailed instructions regarding how to go about the course.
Distance Learning Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course
How does the Distance Method of Learning work?
- The Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course is conducted through the Distance mode, and it is assignment - based.
- The evaluation is done on the basis of your assignments.
- There are no written examinations.
- There are theoretical and practical modules, which are designed in a simple and easy - to - understand manner.
- Study modules & assignments will be couriered or emailed to you in sets of 2 modules at periodic intervals.
- The course material is designed in a simple as well as clear manner which helps you in self - study.
- You have to complete the assignments within a specific time limit.
- Our proficient as well as trained faculty members will evaluate your assignments.
- Once we receive and evaluate the first set of assignments, we will send you the second set of study materials & assignments. Similarly, the third set will also be sent accordingly.
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in India
We allot a course coordinator for you and her contact number/e - mail will be mentioned in your welcome letter. You can contact her at any time during the course for clearing up of doubts or guidance, through phone calls or e-mails.
- Internship is voluntary but we recommend you that you do internship for the following reasons:
- Firstly, you get valuable experience about teaching, managing classroom, managing behavior, etc.
- Secondly, you can improve your teaching skills.
- On your request, we will send a reference letter if you wish to do internship in a school of your choice.
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course NTT Course
- After the completion of the Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course, we will courier your marksheet as well as certificate to your postal address.
- No shipment fee is charged for the same.
- The words ‘Distance mode / distance learning’ do not appear anywhere on your certificate.
- It will take 30 working days for the marksheet as well as certificate to reach you.
The course enables you to find work as a :
- Teacher (in schools associated to State/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB Boards at national or international level)
- Teacher Trainer
- Curriculum Planner
- You can become an entrepreneur and open your own child care centre such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
The course helps working teachers to become up - to - date with the latest trends in the field of education. It also helps parents to understand their children better and use better parenting practices.
Join our Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course today! Enrol Now