Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES), a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) offers wide range of Teacher Training Courses through different methods of study. One of them is online Nursery Teachers Training Course (Online NTT Course).
Diploma & PG Diploma in:
- School Administration and Management
- Educational Management
Certificate Course in:
- Phonics Teachers’ Training Course
Online NTT Course Nursery Teacher Training
Online Courses For Whom ?
The Online NTT Course is for those who have passion to learn but are unable to attend our regular lectures because they are
- Working professionals
- Students already attending regular college
- Unable to locate a quality teacher training institute in their area
- Unable to commute to our institute on a regular basis
Nursery Teacher Training Online NTT Course
Benefits of the programme:
- Online NTT Course can be completed, irrespective of where you reside in the world.
- It can be done along with your other personal as well as professional responsibilities (attending regular college, taking care of family, full - time job etc.).
- This course can be completed at your own pace as well as convenience.
- You can save the money that you would have had to spend on commuting to the institute regularly.
Courses Offered through Online/e-learning Mode
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Training Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
Online NTT Course in Mumbai
Duration of Courses
The tenure of Online NTT Course is one year, it can be completed at anytime within one-year period at your own pace and flexibility.
- • Fill in the enrolment form online. Click here to Enrol Now.
- Documents required
- A photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- A photocopy of any photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport, etc.
- After your enrolment, our course coordinator will contact you immediately and give you the required guidance and clarification to start the Online NTT Course.
Online NTT Course in India
How do the Online Courses progress?
- All the online courses provided by us are assignment - based programmes, i.e. no written examinations will be conducted.
- Evaluation is based entirely on assignments.
- There are theoretical and practical modules, which are designed in a lucid and easy - to - understand manner.
- Study modules & assignments will be couriered or emailed to you in sets of 2 modules at periodic intervals.
- You may take print - outs of the study materials sent to you, for your convenience.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- After the evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will email you the second set of assignments and so on.
- Qualified and well - trained faculty members evaluate your assignments.
An exclusive coordinator will be allotted to you, at the time of admission. You may contact her through phone or e - mails for any guidance regarding the course or clarification of doubts, at anytime during the course period.
Online NTT Course Diploma
- Doing internship is voluntary,but it is highly advisable. The benefits of doing internship are:
- It helps you to link theory to real - life situations.
- It contributes to improving of your skills as well as makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter will be provided for internship (if you wish to do it in your vicinity).
- After you successfully complete the Online NTT Course, we will deliver your marksheet as well as certificate to your postal address.
- No additional shipment fee charged.
- You will receive your marksheet as well as certificate within a period of 30 working days from the date of submission of your final set of assignments.
- The word ‘online’ as well as 'distance' does not appear anywhere on your certificate or your marksheet.
Diploma in online NTT Course
The Online NTT Course helps you to promote your career as a:
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB Boards in India and abroad)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer at a teacher training institute
- Become an entrepreneur and establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
The Online NTT Course is useful for on - the - job teachers too who wish to improve their knowledge and skills. It is also helpful for parents who wish to understand more about child development, be better as a parent and encourage overall development of the child.
Join our Online NTT Course today! Click here to get started.