Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute. We help you to make a genuine difference in the lives of children with special needs by offering you various Special Education Courses. These Courses include the Diploma in special Education needs (SEN) / Learning Disability (LD) / shadow teaching course.
Career opportunities for you
A Diploma in any of the special Education Courses i.e SEN/ LD/ Shadow teaching will boost your career in ways as a /an
- Teacher – You can venture into the school as Remedial teacher/ Shadow Teacher / Special Needs Tutor / Counselor by instilling knowledge and lending expertise.
- In-service teacher – Equip yourself with skills to alter the classroom environment in order to help students with Special Needs.
- NGO Member – Start working with non–profitable organizations who cater to children with special needs.
- Special Education Caregiver – You will be equipped with knowledge enabling you to recognize students with special needs/ learning difficulties and address to their problems holistically.
- Budding Entrepreneur – After completion of any of the Special Education Courses you will attain the required knowledge, skills and expertise to run a set-up for children with special needs/ learning disabilities.
- Coordinator, Supervisor, Centre-Head, Admission Officer – You will be able to assist non-academic, educational, administrative roles with better proficiency.
- Parent – Be aware and endow yourself with expertise to handle academic problems of children with special needs / learning disability.
Special Education Courses in India
About Courses Offered:
- Special Education Course (SEN)
- Learning Disability Course (LD)
- Shadow Teachers’ Training Course
- Educational Management
- School Administration And Management
Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in
- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Montessori Teacher Training (MTT)
- Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT)
- Phonics Teachers’ Training
- Grammar Teachers’ Training
- Parenting workshop