Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES),is a prominent Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950). We have been conducting Montessori Training Courses for over two decades.
We offer a range of Teacher Training Courses to students located in India as well as abroad.
Montessori Training in Mumbai
Children, aged 0 to 6 years, are at the developmental stage when we can lay the foundation for learning and support overall development effectively.
- Schools are demanding teachers who are sufficiently qualified and skilled to work with children so that their learning as well as development are facilitated to the optimum level.
- You require detailed understanding of child development, behaviour, thinking, learning styles and means of teaching to impart optimal learning as well as development.
- You should be trained with a collection of skills and exhaustive knowledge about children and teaching practices so that you will be able to generate an inspiring atmosphere for them.
We, at VES, believe the same and give you high value for your time, resources as well as efforts by conducting Montessori Training courses.
Montessori Training Course
Duration of the course
Duration of this course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year period.
We offer 3 different Modes of study
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode of study
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode of study
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning mode of study
Eligibility for admission
Age: To enrol for Montessori Training course, one should be 18 or above.
Education: One must have qualification of 10+2 level or above.
Montessori Training Center in Mumbai
Procedure for admission
- Fill up the admission form.
- Submit the following:
- A photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your last qualification
- 2 recent passport - sized photographs
- Choose the batch options / timings
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / vacation batches
Admissions are open round the year.
Montessori Training Institute in India
You will be awarded with the Certification on completion of Montessori Training courses, which opens a gate for following future prospects such as
- Teacher (the course is helpful for both aspiring and in - service teachers)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – You can set up your own child care centre such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
You can work in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and abroad.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? JOIN US AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE…