Vidhyanidhi Education Society is an eminent Govt. Registered (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) Teacher Training Institute. Diploma in NPTT Course aims at training you as a pre - school teacher
equipped with all required knowledge as well as expertise needed to be a successful teacher. Some key features of this method are:
- Focusing on children’s needs, nature, thinking etc.
- Stressing on stimulating the senses
- Using various materials to promote learning
- Fostering overall development of children
- Providing liberty to children in order to learn as well as develop optimally
NPTT Course - Nursery Teacher Training
NPTT Course developed by VES focuses on overall aspects of preschool education. With the knowledge as well as expertise gained through this programme, you, as a teacher, would become capable enough to create an encouraging environment
Distinct Features of our Institute
- Well - furnished classrooms
- Easy - to - understand study material
- Optimal strength for personal attention
- Affordable fees
- Expert as well as qualified faculty
- Excellent administrative support
NPTT Course in Mumbai
Duration of the course
Duration of NPTT Course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year period.
Modes of study:
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode of study
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode of study
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning mode of study
Eligibility for admission
- Age: One must complete 18 years of age or above to enrol for the course.
- Educational qualification: 10+2 level or above
NPTT Course Teacher Training in Mumbai
With the certification of NPTT Course, you can become a
- Teacher / co - teacher in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India as well as worldwide
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher Trainer
- Entrepreneur – Establish your own child care venture such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Teachers who are presently employed can also go for this course to gain advanced knowledge and become well - versed with the latest developments in the field of preschool education.
Parents can also do this course to strengthen parent and child relationship.
NTT, NPTT Course in Mumbai
- Fill in the enrolment form.
- Submit the documents required:
- Firstly, a photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your last qualification
- Secondly, 2 recent passport - sized photographs
- Choose the batch option / timing that is convenient for you:
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/ Vacation batchess
Admissions are open throughout the year!
Come and join us as early as possible!!!