Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a leading Teacher Training Institute offering different Teacher Training Courses including Montessori course in Mumbai.
Montessori course in Mumbai has the following aims:
- Firstly, imparting knowledge of child development and psychology.
- Secondly, assisting teachers to understand the significance of play - way and activity - based approach of learning.
- Thirdly, making teachers aware of the significance of health care and nutrition for children.
- Fourthly, giving an overview about the working and management of a child care set - up.
Montessori Course in Mumbai Training Center
The curriculum of Montessori course in Mumbai includes both theoretical as well as practical aspects of preschool education.
The theory modules include topics like
- Understanding Child Psychology and Development
- Preschool Management
- Awareness about Child Health and Nutrition
- Understanding Behavioural Difficulties and techniques to deal with it.
Diploma in Montessori Course in Mumbai
Practical Aspects include topics like-
- Internship - One – month internship enables trainees to have first - hand experience regarding teaching methods, classroom management as well as preschool organization.
- Viva - Voce - Demonstration of play way activities which improve one’s practical skills that prepare one for job interviews as well as demos.
- Workshops - One can refine skills related to phonics, curriculum planning, rhymes, project work, art activities etc.
International Montessori Course in Mumbai
Various Modes of study
On successful completion of the course, you obtain the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education certificationwhich brings with it numerous career options including
- Firstly, Regular / in – class: One can choose the batch option / timing from the following:
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence
- Thirdly, Online / e – learning
Duration of the course
Duration of Montessori course in Mumbai is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year duration.
Montessori Course in Mumbai Teacher Training Institute
Eligibility for admission
- Age: Anyone who is 18 or above can register.
- Education: 10+2 level or above
- Fill up the admission form.
- Submit a photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your highest qualification.
- Submit recent passport - sized photographs.
- Choose the batch options / timings from the following:
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/ vacation batches
Thus, VES is the best choice for you! Enrol with us as early as possible!