Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a famous Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), providing an array of Teacher Training Courses through diverse modes of
study. The most popular among them is Postgraduate Teacher Training conducted through both the online and distance modes of study.
Other Online / Distance courses are as follows
- Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Montessori Teacher Training (MTT)
- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT)
Postgraduate Teacher Training courses
Who can pursue this course?
- In - service professionals
- Students attending college
- Those who are unable to find a quality teacher training institute
- Those who are unable to travel on a regular basis
Advantages of online / distance mode of study
- Firstly, you can complete the entire course from the comfort of your home.
- Secondly, you can do the Postgraduate Teacher Training course, residing in any part of the world.
- Thirdly, you can do the course along with your other personal and professional responsibilities.
Duration of the courses
- The duration of each of the Postgraduate Teacher Training courses is two years.
- However, it can be completed at any time within two years at your own speed and flexibility.
Postgraduate Teacher Training courses in Mumbai
- PG Programme – Graduation in any stream or above
- Fill in the online admission form available on our website.
- Documents required (scan and send them by e - mail)
- Firstly, a photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof
- Our course coordinator will call and guide you regarding each and every aspect of the course.
- A welcome letter with enrolment details and instructions related to the programme along with the first set of study materials as well as assignments will be emailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode) to you.
Postgraduate Teacher Training programs
Progress of the course
- As soon as you enrol, you can get started immediately.
- The study modules as well as assignments will be e - mailed to you in PDF format (online mode) or couriered (Distance mode) in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- Study the modules and attempt the assignments and mail them back to us for evaluation.
- You will get a definite time period to complete each set of assignments.
- Our qualified faculty members will assess your assignments.
- Once we receive and evaluate the first set of assignments, we will email / courier you the second set of study materials as well as assignments and so on.
- In case of doubts, our course coordinator will assist and guide you.
- We will prepare the marksheet as well as certificate on the basis of total marks scored in all the assignments and courier them to you.
Postgraduate Teacher Training certificate course
The course coordinators are helpful and meet all the needs and the requirements of the applicants, and they can be contacted at any time from anywhere via phone calls, chats and emails.
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly advisable. The advantages of doing internship are:
- Firstly, it helps you to link theory to real - life situations.
- Secondly, it makes you an effective teacher.