Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a Govt. Registered Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) with over twenty years of experience in the field of preschool education. We conduct
teacher training programmes through diverse modes of study. The Postgraduate Teacher Training Course is one of them and it is offered through online as well as distance modes.
The topics covered in the Postgraduate Teacher Training Course include the following:
- Child development as well as child psychology
- Planning as well as implementing child care services
- Creating healthy as well as hygienic habits
- Managing behaviour problems as well as learning disabilities
- Practical aspects like rhymes, story - telling, craft and creativity etc.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses In Mumbai
Benefits of the online /distance mode
- Firstly, complete the course at your own speed and flexibility within two years.
- Secondly, manage other personal and professional responsibilities along with the course.
Online / Distance Courses offered
Diploma as well as Postgraduate Diploma Programmes in:
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Early Childhood Care & Education Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Training Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses Institute
Duration of the course
The duration of Postgraduate Teacher Training Course is two years.
Education: Graduation level or above
- Fill in the online admission form.
- Submit the following documents (scan and email the documents).
- Firstly, a xerox copy of the marksheet or certificate of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a xerox copy of any photo identity proof
- Our course coordinator will contact and guide you about the entire course.
- You will also receive an email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) containing a welcome letter, detailed instructions regarding how to go about the course and your course materials and assignments.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses Diploma In Mumbai
Progress of the online / distance mode of study
- The entire Postgraduate Teacher Training Course is assignment - based.
- You are assessed based on your assignments, and there are no written examinations.
- The study modules as well as assignments will be e - mailed / couriered to you in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- You can print the study materials (for online mode) for your convenience.
- You have to answer the assignments and email / courier the attempted assignments for evaluation.
- The experienced assessors will assess your assignments.
- The next set of study material will be sent to you on the completion of assignments of the previous modules.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses Centre
Internship is optional. However, it is recommended. We suggest that you do internship for the following reasons:
- You get valuable experience about teaching.
- You can improve your teaching skills.
- On your request, we will send a reference letter if you wish to do internship.
- You can use our reference letter and do internship in any school in your vicinity.
- We will courier your marksheet as well as certificate without extra charges within 30 working days.
- The word ‘online’ or ‘distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses In India
You can find employment as a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Teacher Trainer
- Curriculum Planner
- Entrepreneur – You can open your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool etc.