Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES), a Govt. Registered Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), offersa bouquet ofTeacher Training Courses. Among them the most popular isPost
Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education,conducted through online/distance mode of study.
Post Graduate Diploma In Early Childhood Education Course
The post graduate diploma Early Childhood Education has been developed in order to meet the needs of those aspirants who have a passion for learning but are unable to attend regular classes due to various personal and professional
responsibilities. We offer the perfect solution for these! If you have a strong desire to learn, we will assist you through our Online / Distance mode of study.
The online/distance learning mode has the following advantages:
- You can complete the post graduate diploma through online/distance mode (right from the time of admission till the end) from the ease of your home.
- You can do the course residing anywhere in India or the world.
- You can do the course along with your other personal and professional responsibilities.
- You can complete the course at your speed and flexibility.
- You can save the money that you would have had to spend on travelling to the institute regularly.
Duration of the Course
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Educationis two years. However, you can complete it any time within two year period.
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education:Graduation or above
- Enrol for the programme of your choice.
- Documents required – submit the following :
- A photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of any photo identity proof
- After your enrolment, our course coordinator will contact you immediately and offer you the required assistance to start the course.
- A welcome letter with enrolment details and instructions related to the coursealong with the first set of study materials and assignments will be emailed couriered to you.
How do the Online / Distance Courses progress?
- This PG Diploma course isan assignment-based programme, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- Assessment is based totally on assignments.
- Study modules and assignments will be e-mailed to you in PDF format (Online mode) or couriered (Distance mode) in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- There is a definite time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will sendyou the second set of assignments and so on.
- Your assignments will be assessed by our qualified faculty members.
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly recomended.The benefits of doing internship are:
- It helps you to connect theory to real-life situations.
- It makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship at any school of your choice.
- On successful completion of the course, your marksheet and certificate are sent to you by courier on your postal address within 30 working days.
- No additional fee is charged for shipment.
- The word ‘online’ or ‘distance’does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education Certification helps you to launch your career as a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
- The course is useful for in-service teachers too who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills.