Definition of Phonics and Its Need
Phonics is an effective skill to help young learners to read, write as well as spell with the help of phonic sounds. Now - a - days, a number of schools use phonics. Due to this, there is a high demand for professionally – trained
phonics teachers. A certification in Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai from Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) also provides one with an opportunity to start one’s own phonics center for kids.
The early years are foundation years for language development. However, many children are unable to do well in English. This is due to use of incorrect language teaching methods such as rote learning and memorization. Instead,
a teacher or a parent should opt for Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai to help their kid successfully.
Children need phonics to
- Firstly, read correctly and independently.
- Secondly, develop stock of words.
- Thirdly, form letters of the alphabet easily.
- Fourthly, understand the English language in a better way.
- Fifthly, write words
Teachers need phonics to
- firstly, develop linguistic skills in kids.
- secondly, impart creative writing ability.
- thirdly, create a liking for the English language.
Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai for Teachers
Features of Phonics Programme
- Phonics Teachers’ Training curriculum is based on popular UK - based synthetic phonics approach.
- Our curriculum consists of theoretical as well as practical aspects.
- All - inclusive study material.
- Skilful as well as expert phonics trainers.
- Use of audio – visual aids.
- Guidance to start own phonics centre for children.
Topics of the Programme
- Understanding importance, definition as well as different types of Phonics.
- Whole Language Approach versus Phonics.
- Demonstration of letter sounds as well as Digraph sounds.
- Ways of letter formation
- Blending as well as Segmenting of sounds
- Consonant blends
- Tricky words and how to teach them to a child.
- Phonics Rules
- Alternative Vowel Spellings
Trainees of Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai can enjoy professional success as -
- Phonics teachers in schools affiliated to different boards.
- Phonics trainers.
- Entrepreneurs by starting their own Phonics classes for children.
Who Can Enrol?
One can enrol for our Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai if one is -
- An aspiring teacher
- In - service pre – primary or primary school teacher
- Home tutor
- Woman entrepreneur who plans to open up activity centres for kids
- Parent (Housewife or working Mother)
- Mid – career professional
Phonics Teacher Training in Mumbai Institute
Features of VES
- We are a govt. regd. teacher training institute carrying enriched experience of over two decades.
- Trustworthy name in teaching & training field.
- Round - the - year admissions.
- Affordable fees.
- Flexibility in selection of batches.
- "I got a job as a phonics teacher in a school very soon after doing my Phonics certification from VES. Thanks."
- "The assistance I got to set up my own phonics classes proved to be so useful. Thank you VES team for everything."
Duration and eligibility
- The duration of our ‘Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers’ Training’ is 23 hours.
- Anyone possessing basic knowledge of the English language is eligible to enrol for this program.