Regular / In-Class Mode
Thanks to technology, today, we have various modes through which we can continue & accomplish our education. However, nothing comes closer to regular / in-class mode of learning.
Diploma In Teacher Training
Special Features of Regular / In-Class mode :
- Good infrastructure with air-conditioned classrooms
- Limited seats ensuring that trainees get individual attention
- Support, personal guidance & immediate feedback from our expert faculty members
- Well-balanced teacher training course contents of theory and practicals
- Intensive practical training in our own well-established play-school (Est. in 1998)
- Workshops on varied topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects etc.
- Admission for Teacher Training Programme can be taken at any time of the year. VES (Mumbai) starts fresh batches of Early Childhood Care and Education & Nursery Teacher Training Courses almost every two months.
- Candidates can select their own batch timings and days according to their flexibility.
Candidates have the following options :
- Regular batches (Morning, Afternoon & Evening batches)
- Saturday / Sunday batches
- Crash Courses / Vacation batches
- Get trained with us and gain an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE/ IB boards.
Diploma In Teacher Education
- Diploma In Early Childhood Education
- Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education
- Diploma In Nursery Teacher Training
- Diploma In Montessori Training
- Diploma In Pre Primary Teacher Training
Teacher Training Diploma
Modes of Education
- Regular / in-class
- Distance Learning/ Correspondence Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Online Course
Duration of Teacher Training Course (Mumbai) is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the teacher training course at anytime within one-year limit.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for Teacher Training Course. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible for pursuing this Teacher Training Course in Mumbai.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or above is welcome to enrol for these Teacher Training Courses in Mumbai.
Diploma Teacher Education
Documents Required for Teacher Training Courses
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The marksheet and certificate of Teacher Training Diploma Programme will be available after successful completion of the Teacher Training Course in Mumbai.
- This teacher training education certification provides our teacher training candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
Diploma Teacher Training Education
Curriculum for Teacher Training Course
Practical Training / Internship
All our teacher training trainees in Mumbai will get an opportunity to complete one-month intensive practical training / internship in our pre-school. This will provide them with valuable practical experience of observing the teaching techniques of our trained and experienced ECCE teachers. They will get an opportunity to work with pre-schoolers in a live classroom. This will also enhance their knowledge of pre-school management and set-up.
It improves the teaching skills of our teacher training trainees (Mumbai) and prepares them for interviews and demos.
We also conduct several teacher training workshops in Mumbai for our trainees on topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects etc to acquaint and equip them to face the challenges in the field of pre-school teaching.