Vidhyanidhi Education Society, a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), conducts many Teacher Training Courses through diverse modes of study. One of our programmes
is PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education, which we offer through various modes of study.
Highlights of the Course
The PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education helps you to
- Understand child development as well as child psychology.
- Gain knowledge about organizing as well as maintaining child care services.
- Learn about behavioural problems as well as learning difficulties.
- Understand the play - way method as well as activity - based approach.
- Plan activities that promote holistic development.
- Lay a strong foundation for future learning.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Courses
- Firstly, you can complete the entire course from the comfort of your home at your own pace and flexibility.
- Secondly, you can do the course along with managing your other personal and professional responsibilities.
The duration of PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is two years. However, you can complete it at any time within two years at your own speed and flexibility.
Criterion for admission
- PG Programme – Graduation in any stream or above
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Courses In Mumbai
- Fill in the online admission form available on our website .
- Documents required (scan and e - mail):
- Firstly, a photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof
- After your admission, our course coordinator will call and provide you with required assistance to start the course.
- We will email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) the first set of study materials as well as assignments along with a welcome letter with enrolment details and instructions related to the programme.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Programs
Progress of the course
- The PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is an assignment - based programme, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- The assessment is based entirely on the assignments.
- As soon as you enrol, you can get started immediately.
- We will email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) the study modules as well as assignments in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- The study materials can be easily printed for your convenience (online mode).
- You have to solve the assignments based on these study materials.
- There is a certain time limit to complete your assignments.
- The next set of study material will be emailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode) to you on the completion of assignments of the previous modules.
- Our competent and proficient faculty members will assess your assignments.
- In case of doubts, course coordinator will assist and guide you.
- The marksheet as well as certificate will be prepared on the basis of total marks scored in all the assignments and couriered to you.
PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Certificate Courses
We will allot an exclusive course coordinator to you. You may contact her through phone or e - mails for any help or clarification.
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly desirable. The benefits of doing internship are:
- It helps you to connect theory with real - life situations.
- It makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is also provided to you if you wish to do internship in any nearby school of your choice.
Correspondence PG Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education Online Programs
- On successful completion of the course, we will courier your marksheet and certificate free of cost within 30 working days.
- The word ‘online’ or ‘distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
This Diploma Certificate helps you to work as a
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – Establish your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, toy library etc.
- In - service teachers who wish to improve their knowledge and skills can also benefit from this course.