Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a well - known Govt. Registered (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) Teacher Training Institute. Our alumni are currently employed in reputable institutes
in India as well as abroad.
The Diploma in NTT Nursery Teacher Training Course aims at preparing you as a pre - school teacher armed with all knowledge as well as skills required to be a successful teacher. Some key features of this method are:
- Importance given to children’s needs, abilities and nature etc.
- Focus on stimulating their senses.
- Using various materials to promote the optimal development of the child.
- Multiple strategies to create a stimulating as well as responsive environment for children to facilitate holistic development of children.
- Providing freedom to children in order to learn as well as develop optimally.
Diploma in NTT Nursery Teacher Training Course developed by VES focuses on all aspects of preschool education. With the knowledge as well as skills gained through this programme, you, as a teacher, would become competent enough
to design a nurturing environment for children.
NTT Nursery Teacher Training Course
Duration of the course
The duration of the course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year period.
Modes of study
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode of study
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode of study
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning mode of study
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: 10+2 level or above
With the Certification in Diploma in NTT Nursery Teacher Training Course that you will receive after course completion, you can become a
- Teacher / co - teacher in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and worldwide
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Teachers who are currently employed can also do this Diploma in NTT Nursery Teacher Training Course to gain advanced knowledge and become well - versed with the latest developments in the field of pre - school education.
Parents can also do this course to enhance their parenting skills and relationship with their children.
NTT Nursery Teacher Training in Mumbai
- Fill in the enrolment form.
- Submit the documents required:
- A photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your last qualification
- 2 recent passport - sized photographs
- Choose the batch option / timing that is convenient for you:
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / Vacation batches
You can get admission throughout the year!
- Comfortable, air - conditioned classrooms
- Simple and clear, easy - to - understand study material
- Limited intake per batch to ensure individual attention to every trainee
- Reasonable fees
- Skilled as well as experienced trainers
- Excellent administrative support
Contact us for more information!