Children between 0 to 6 years of age require an inspiring and enriching environment for overall development. A strong foundation for learning has to be developed in them in order to promote holistic development. Only a qualified
as well as well – trained educator can provide such environment. However, there is a dearth of trained teachers. Keeping this in mind, VES have come up with NTT Course in UP.
Benefits of NTT Course in UP
- Firstly, it gives in – depth theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Secondly, it provides comprehensive understanding of child behaviour, interest and abilities.
- Thirdly, it sharpens teaching skills of trainees as well as makes them proficient at working with children.
- Fourthly, it imparts the correct teaching methods based on play-method and child- centered approach.
- This will assist them to work efficiently with children.
Nursery Teacher Training NTT Course in UP
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES)
- is a well - known Govt. Regd. Institute.
- has a rich experience of more than twenty years.
- aims to improve the quality of pre - school education.
- conducts different Teacher Training Courses via two study modes.
The duration of NTT Course in UP is one year. However, it can be completed within one year.
- Age criterion: 18 years or above
- Educational qualification: 10 + 2 level or above
- Firstly, Distance / Correspondence
- Secondly, Online / E - learning
NTT Course in UP Training Institute
- All - round - the - year admissions
- Simple enrolment process
- Reasonable fees
- Proficient trainers
- Supportive admin staff
- Simple course material.
- Certification accepted world – wide.
- and also 100% placement support.
This certification offers you career opportunities like
- Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Coordinator or Curriculum Planner in schools.
- Trainer at teacher training institutes.
- Entrepreneur of child care set - ups like pre - school, day care center, toy center etc.
This NTT Course in UP is also helpful for parents who wish to know more about parenting.