Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
Distance Learning Course
Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a Govt. Regd. Institute under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. It is a trusted name for conducting various Teacher Training Diploma Programmes. It offers many diploma programmes through various modes; Distance Pre Primary Teacher Training is one amongst them. VES, through this teacher training course, provides the candidates with a huge platform to fulfil their desire of becoming a certified pre primary teacher and to achieve great heights in life.
VES Distance Learning Pre-Primary Teachers Training Course provides revolutionary and innovative education, based on the current research and practice to trainee teachers. The trainees are given integrated knowledge of diverse fields like education, psychology and management so that they become aware of the role and interconnectivity of these various disciplines in the field of pre-school education.
Our pre Primary Teacher Training Course curriculum makes the trainee teacher acquainted with the different developmental areas and psychology of young children. The trainees are exposed to various learning and behavioural difficulties seen in children so that they can handle such children with love and understanding. Our Nursery Primary Teacher Training course curriculum makes the trainees aware of the concept of school administration and management, different services and programmes available for children, role of school in providing health education and nutrition etc. It also instils in them the necessary skills, attitudes and knowledge required for setting up educational centres such as play school, activity club, creche and other child care centres.
Pre-school education is being universally recognized as crucial for the optimal development of the child. To ensure quality education at this level, there is tremendous need for teachers who have Pre School Teacher Training qualification. However, there is acute shortage of such teachers. Hence, VES, through its Distance Learning Pre-Primary Teachers Training Course, aims to train the aspiring teachers and open the gateway to various teaching opportunities.
A career as a pre-primary teacher can be both rewarding and challenging as it involves dealing with children who are highly energetic and enthusiastic. Through our correspondence Pre Primary Teacher Training course, we aim to offer all pre-schoolers the best possible opportunities to develop to their full potential by generating high teaching standards in our trainees.
Pre Primary Teacher Training Mumbai
- There is no waste of time or other resources in travelling to attend lectures.
- There are no rigid study timings; you can study according to your own schedule without disrupting your routine.
- You have the flexibility to study at your own pace and time without any strain.
- You can pursue a job along with your education.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for Distance Learning Pre Primary Teacher Training Course. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this Distance Teacher Training Diploma Course.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport size photograph
Duration of the Distance Learning Kindergarten Teacher Training Diploma Programme is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the course any-time within one-year limit.
How it Works ?
The Correspondence Preschool Teacher Training Program of Vidhyanidhi Education Society is quite simple. After enrolling for the programme, the distance learning preschool teacher training course co-ordinator will immediately get in touch with you. A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire programme along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be couriered to you.
Distance Learning Diploma in Pre Primary Teacher Training Program is entirely assignment-based. It contains five modules in all (four theoretical and one practical), divided into two phases. The candidates will be given access to one phase at a time. There are assignments in each phase, which the candidates are required to attempt and post to the distance learning course co-ordinator for evaluation. The candidates will be given access to the second phase once they submit the assignments for the first phase. Each phase has to be completed within the specific time limit. All the assignments will be evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced faculty members.
In case, you have any doubts regarding any aspects of the Correspondence Pre Primary Teachers Training Programme such as the course material, assignments, etc., our distance learning course co-ordinators will be glad to assist you. For any other issues, you can get in touch with our support team and they will help you with all sincerity.
After the successful completion of the distance learning pre school teacher training, the marksheet and certificate of Teachers Training Diploma will be couriered to your postal address.
Pre Primary Teacher Training Course In Mumbai
Teaching practice works a little differently for Distance Learning Preschool Teachers Training Diploma Program i.e. it is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no teacher training course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom, interacting with students. Therefore internship or teaching practice sessions are an important part of our Pre Primary Teacher Training correspondence course curriculum.
During these Pre Primary Teacher Training Course teacher training internship sessions in Mumbai, trainee teachers are exposed to various practical aspects of pre-school teaching and management. During these sessions they observe and become aware of the needs and behaviour of pre-school children; they understand the classroom set-up, and are able to plan and prepare their lessons better. This, in turn, will make their teaching more effective in the future.
Interested candidates will be provided with a letter of reference from VES, recommending them for internship. Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
- The marksheet and certificate of Pre Primary Teacher Training Diploma Programme will be available after successful completion of the course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the course within India and outside India will be done free of cost. It takes a maximum of 30 days for the marksheet and certificate to reach the trainee's address.
- The best part of this Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme is that the term "distance" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate. This will help the candidates of teacher training distance learning to become certified teachers without having to travel to a different place to take up the course.
- This Distance Preschool Teachers Training Programme is as valuable as other full-time or part-time in-class programmes as the curriculum has been designed in such a way that it equips our distance learning candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Kindergartens, pre-schools, creches, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are very high for our pre primary teacher training - certified candidates.
To view Pre Primary Teacher Training Certificate, Click here