Pre Primary Teachers Training
In India as well as in the rest of the world, preschools are spreading like wildfire and every neighbourhood has a preschool that follows Maria Montessori or Reggio Emilia (not much familiar in India) or the "Kindergarten" method. Not all these preschools are run by trained preschool teachers, who have the knowledge of facilitating learning in young children in the best possible manner.
Therefore, Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) has taken it upon itself to impart quality teacher training to aspiring teachers and develop in them the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes required for working with pre-schoolers in diverse preschool set-ups. VES is a renowned Government Registered Pre-Primary Teachers Training Institute, conducting various Teachers Training Diploma Courses in India, and abroad. One among them is Pre Primary Teacher Training Course.
Our Preschool Teacher Training has been carefully designed by knowledgeable professionals in the field of preschool education. Our Pre Primary Teacher Training Course curriculum is reviewed periodically by our curriculum committee comprising of teacher training experts having years of experience. The Pre Primary Teacher Training Course aims at providing a quality preschool training programme which reflects the latest research in early childhood studies, focusing on the holistic development of the child.
Pre-Primary Teachers Training
- Regular / in-class
- Distance Education / Correspondence Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Online Preschool Teacher Training Course
Pre School Teacher Training
Duration of Pre Primary Teacher Training Course is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the teacher training course any time within one-year limit.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for Pre-Primary Teachers Training Course. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible for pursuing this Preschool Teacher Training Course.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or above is welcome to enrol for this Nursery Primary Teacher Training.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Two recent passport size photographs
Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- The marksheet and certificate of Pre Primary Teachers Training Diploma Programme will be available after successful completion of the teacher training course.
- This Pre Primary Teacher Training certification provides our teacher training candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Good infrastructure with air-conditioned classrooms.
- Limited seats ensuring that trainees get individual attention.
- Support, personal guidance & immediate feedback from our expert faculty members.
- Intensive practical training in our own well-established play-school (Est. in 1998).
- Workshops on varied topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects, etc.
- Admission for Teacher Training Programme can be taken at any time of the year. VES (Mumbai) starts fresh batches of Pre Primary Teacher Training Course almost every two months.
- Candidates can select their own batch timings and days according to their flexibility.
Call us now to know about the schedule of our ongoing batches....
- Regular batches (Morning, Afternoon & Evening batches)
- Saturday / Sunday batches
- Crash Courses / Vacation batches
At Vidhyanidhi Education Society, we provide a well-balanced Pre Primary Teacher Training Course curriculum comprising the following :
All trainees of our Pre Primary Teacher Training Course will get an opportunity to complete one-month intensive practical training / internship in our preschool. This will provide them with valuable practical experience of observing the teaching techniques of our trained and experienced preschool teachers. They will get an opportunity to work with preschoolers in a live classroom. This will also enhance their knowledge of preschool management and set-up.
It improves the teaching skills of our teacher training trainees and prepares them for interviews and demos.
We also conduct several workshops for our pre primary teacher training trainees on topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects etc to acquaint and equip them to face the challenges in the field of preschool teaching.
To view Pre Primary Teacher Training Certificate, Click Here