Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a well - known Govt. Regd. Teacher Training (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) Institute located in Mumbai, India. We conduct various teacher training courses including Pre Primary Teacher Training Course.
Numerous Teacher Training Diploma courses conducted by VES are:
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Montessori Teacher Training
- Nursery Teacher Training
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
Diploma in Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Firstly, to deliver quality training to trainees
- Secondly, to improve the standard of child – care services
- Thirdly, to provide job – oriented certification
- And fourthly, to make women self – dependent
- Admissions open round the clock
- Comprehensive course material
- Expert trainers
- Affordable fees
- Supportive admin team
- And also employment assistance
Pre Primary Teacher Training Course in Mumbai
Requirement for the Course
- A preschool teacher should be perfectly trained to work with young children.
- Need to understand personality as well as behaviour of different children.
- Need for love, care and motivating environment to learn as well as develop fully.
- Importance of understanding their health as well as nutrition.
- Need to understand pre - school administration as well as management.
Thus, Pre Primary Teacher Training Course prepares you with the necessary knowledge as well as skills to become successful. We, at VES, have designed a course that would provide the right training effectively.
Preschool Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
This course is of One - year duration. However, it can be completed at any time within one – year period.
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: 10 + 2 level or above
Modes of study
This course can be done via following modes:
- Firstly, Regular / In - class
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence
- Thirdly, Online / E – learning
This course includes theoretical as well as practical aspects.
Theory aspect includes
- Understanding Child Psychology and Development
- Methods of Child Teaching
- Child Health and nutrition
- Child Education and Management
Practical aspect includes
- One – month Internship
- Skill Learning Workshops(Craft, creativity, phonics, rhymes, story sessions etc)
- Project work
Pre Primary Teacher Training Course Degree Program
On completion of Pre Primary Teacher Training Course, one can find jobs as,
- Teacher, Coordinator, Curriculum Planner or Supervisor in reputable schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India as well as abroad.
- Trainer at an institute.
- Entrepreneur of a day care centre or pre – school.
So what are you waiting for??? Join us as early as possible!!!