Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a well - known Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute under the Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. VES offers various types of teacher training courses. We also offer various study modes. One of these courses is Postgraduate Teacher Training Course, conducted through online as well as distance modes of study.
About the Course
The curriculum of Postgraduate Teacher Training Course has theory as well as practicals.
- The theoretical modules help in understanding child psychology and child development, health and nutrition of children, play - way as well as activity - based technique etc.
- The practicals include
- viva - voce etc.
Post Graduate teacher training course in Mumbai
Advantages of the online / distance mode
- Complete the programme from the comfort of your home.
- There is no need to commute to the institute for lectures.
- Assignment - based evaluation
- Complete the entire course at your own pace.
- Get all the study materials through email (online mode)/ courier (distance mode).
- The term ‘online’ or ‘distance does not appear on the marksheet as well as certificate.
- The final marksheet as well as certificate are couriered at your doorstep free of cost within 30 working days.
Post Graduate teacher training course diploma
- Anyone with a graduation degree or above is welcome to enrol for the programme.
- The following are eligible to do teacher training course:
- Budding entrepreneurs who want to start their own child care set - up
- In - service teachers who want to get better jobs, promotions or increments
- Firstly, fill in the online admission form.
- Secondly, submit the following:
- A photocopy of the marksheet or certificate of your last qualification as well as any photo identity proof
- A recent passport - sized photo
- Thirdly, get a call from the course coordinator and get guidance about the course.
- And fourthly, also get the first email / courier containing first set of course materials and assignments, a welcome letter, enrolment - related information, detailed instructions about the course.
Online Distance postgraduate teacher training course
How does the online / distance mode work?
- The Postgraduate Teacher Training Course is an assignment - based programme.
- The modules are apt for self - study.
- Answer the assignment questions on the basis of the modules.
- Email / courier the assignments after attempting.
- Complete each assignment within a specific time limit.
- Trained evaluators assess the assignments.
Post Graduate teacher training course in India
- Internship is optional.
- We provide a reference letter for internship in any school in your area.
A great career as a/an
- Pre - school teacher,
- Assistant teacher,
- Early childhood care educator,
- Curriculum planner
beckons you after the successful completion of our Postgraduate Teacher Training Course.