Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a prominent Govt. Regd. Institute. We conduct various diploma as well as PG diploma programs in teachers’ training.
The PG Diploma in Teacher Training is ideal for those who dream of making a rewarding career in teaching and care - giving. You can undertake this programme, sitting anywhere in the world through both online / distance mode of study.
Advantages of online / distance mode
- Firstly, you can complete the entire programme from the comfort of your home.
- Secondly, you don’t need to attend classes.
- Thirdly, you may complete the entire programme as per your own speed and flexibility.
- Fourthly, you can carry on the course along with your other personal and professional commitments.
Pg Diploma In Teacher Training Course
The Course Curriculum
The course content includes:
- In - depth theoretical knowledge that a trainee must have on topics like
- Child development as well as Child psychology,
- Behavioural problems as well as learning difficulties in children,
- Pre school administration and management,
- Nutritional needs of children and
- Promoting child health and hygiene etc.
- Useful practical skills that a trainee must possess like
- Rhymes recitation as well as story - telling,
- Developmental play - way activities,
- Lesson planning as well as report - writing,
- Child - observation etc.
Pg Diploma In Teacher Training Courses In Mumbai
The course duration is two years. However, you can complete PG Diploma in Teacher Training at any time within two - year period.
Criterion for admission
To get an admission for the PG Diploma in Teacher Training course, one should have an educational qualification of graduation level or above.
How does the Online / Distance mode of Study work?
- The study modules as well as assignments will be e - mailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode) to you in sets of two modules at periodic intervals.
- There are no written examinations.
- Solve the questions in each assignment in a specified time limit.
- Attempted assignments have to be sent back for evaluation.
- The next set of study material will be sent to you on the completion of assignments of the previous modules.
- If you have any queries and doubts, take guidance from the course coordinator.
- Expert faculty will assign marks as well as grades as per the trainee’s performance in the assignments.
Pg Diploma In Teacher Training Institute In Mumbai
After the completion of the course, we will send your marksheet as well as certificate by courier to your postal address free of charge within 30 working days.
The word ‘Online’ or ‘Distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate on the completion of the programme.
You can work as
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Teacher trainer
- Curriculum Planner
- Entrepreneur: Set up your own child care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.