Train in Parenting - WHY?
- Raising a child is one of the most crucial responsibilities that we parents need to fulfil.
- In order to do this job well, a parent as such, has no concrete guidelines and rule books to refer to.
- All a parent can rely on is his natural instincts, experience shared by other parents and some so called expert advice.
- Parenting skills courses don't just provide expert knowledge but actually train the parent in proven techniques.
- Training helps in becoming adept at the use of such parenting techniques and tools.
- Training provides a basic framework on which a parent can work keeping in mind the nature and circumstances of the child.
- Once a parent gets trained, parenting is not left to sheer chance and an unending cycle of trials and errors.
- To train is to have the right know-how and also the confidence.
- To be trained is to be prepared.
Train in Parenting- FROM WHERE?
- Enrol for the parenting courseHow to make your Children Listen to you?atVidhyanidhi Education Society to train in parenting.
- Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES)is a leading institution in the area of education and training.
- We have trained over 1000 teaching professionals, working for the most reputed educational institutes all over the world in the last two decades.
- Around 1000 families have made use of our parent courses to lead better and happier lives till now.
Train in positive parenting techniques– FROM VES- WHO CAN ENROL!
- Stay-home Mothers
- Working Mothers
- Educators (irrespective of their role)
- Child Care-givers
- Child Counsellors
- Entrepreneurs of Child care facilities
- Anyone interested in child care and development
Positive Parenting Course
Train in Parenting – FROM VES – WHAT FOR?
- Our parenting courses train in 'parenting skills' that are meticulously researched and developed.
- Entire content has been conceptualized by an expert team of psychologists, researchers, educators and trainers.
- The skills cover some of the most vital aspects of parenting.
- These skills are practical and instantly applicable unlike philosophical ideals which may pose difficulties when put to practice.
- Skill training is much better than just reading a book, or surfing a website, or attending a seminar, or enrolling for an online course etc.
- This positive parenting course is not only informative, but also stimulating and enjoyable.
Train in Parenting – FROM VES- WHAT 'S THE GAIN?
After you train with us, you will be able to
- Raise your children more effortlessly and find parenting much more enjoyable.
- Forge happier, healthier and more satisfying relationships with your children.
- Understand your children and their feelings better.
- Communicate more effectively
- Make children cooperate willingly.
- Resolve conflicts easily and peacefully.
- Create limits while maintaining goodwill.
- Praise in a manner that helps the child build a positive self-image.
- Establish a loving, caring and respectful environment around children.
Train in Parenting – FROM VES- HOW?
- The workshop will be conducted through 2 separate exhaustive sessions.
- Each session will be facilitated by a proficient facilitator.
- The sessions will facilitate experiential learning in a group.
- The skills will be revised, discussed and practised through role-play, audio-visuals, and questionnaires.
- Experience and ideas will be shared amongst the group.
- Hand-outs and manuals shall be supplied.
Train in Parenting – FROM VES – WHAT ARE THE Parent Courses Reviews?
"The skills are exceptionally useful. The language used in the content material is very easy to understand. It was a lot of fun doing all those role-plays. Overall I learnt a lot, realized my mistakes and enjoyed thoroughly."
"All the sessions are excellent. I realized how understanding children's feelings, praising correctly, building a positive self-image etc.is so crucial. In fact my son will find me a better parent from now on."
"Truly, worth joining! My whole perspective towards my child has changed. I will recommend this workshop to all parents. Thank you."
"I think the high-point of this workshop is the way it is conducted. Those role-plays, cartoon illustrations, questionnaires and all the interactive process helps a lot. I am completely satisfied. Thanks."
"I think this workshop is highly suitable for parents having children in all age groups. I found each technique very handy. My entire parenting style has changed and become better! Thanks a ton."