About the Institute
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a reputable Govt. Registered Institute since the year 1998. It is registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.We run different teacher training courses through three different modes of study.
Importance of NTT Course
These days it is very important for teachers to have the knowledge as well as competencies to build an encouraging environment that brings about growth, development and learning in children. Young children require a stimulating as well as favourable environment to develop. Our NTT Training Course inculcates all the necessary skills and gives ample knowledge to equip aspirants to become qualified Nursery teachers and educators.
Nursery Teacher Training NTT Training Course in Mumbai
Significance of the Course
- The candidates who want to become teachers must undergo NTT Training Course to become professionals and qualify for teaching vacancies in prestigious schools across the globe.
- In – service teachers can opt for this course to gain advanced knowledge and also to add weightage to their resume and aim for promotions, increments, competitive job offers etc.
- Parents may do NTT to acquire better parenting as well as behaviour management tactics with their children.
Duration of the course
The course is of one year duration and can be completed at any time within one – year period.
The NTT Training Course at VES can be done via any of the following convenient
Diploma in NTT Training Teacher Courses
Modes of study:
- Firstly, Regular / In - class
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence
- Thirdly, Online / E - learning
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: 10 + 2 level or above
- The theory topics include Child Development and Psychology, Child Management, Child Health and Nutrition etc.
- The practical aspects include play activities for children, craft as well as creative work, rhymes, stories etc.
- Enrol at any time during the year.
- Fill in the enrolment form.
- Submit the following:
- A photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your last qualification
- 2 recent passport – sized photographs
- Pay the fee via convenient modes.
NPTT NTT Training Nursery Teacher Training Course
After completing our NTT Course you will be receiving a Diploma Certificate. This certificate opens up the gate of various prospects for you to get employed such as:
- Teacher / Co - teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and abroad)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
So, join NTT Training Course today and reap benefits tomorrow!