VES is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute offering various Teachers Training Diploma Programmes. One among them is Online Nursery Teacher Training Course (Ntt Online)
which has been designed by our expert nursery teacher training online
faculty members, keeping in mind, the needs of those:
- who want to pursue a career in pre-school teaching
- who wish to start their own pre-school.
- who are interested in knowing about pre-schoolers and the functioning of a pre-school
- parents who are interested in the healthy upbringing of their children
VES online ntt course
provides you with the facility to complete online ntt Diploma course from the comfort of your home or any other place where you have an access to the internet. The nursery teacher training diploma is a comprehensive course in that it covers both theoretical and practical aspects of pre-school education, which every pre-school teacher must be well-acquainted with. VES nursery teacher training faculty members, who are experts in the field of pre-school education, while planning and designing the syllabus have kept in mind the needs of online NTT
students. They have ensured that the online ntt course contents are well-organized and the language of the study materials is simple and lucid so that the study materials become self explanatory. Though this is an ntt online course
, its quality has not been compromised with.
The Online Nursery Teacher Training
Course develops a high level of professional approach among candidates who aspire to take up teaching as a profession. Through this online ntt course, our trainees get an insight into various aspects of child psychology, child health and nutrition, behavioural and learning difficulties in children, school administration, personnel management etc.
Our online n.t.t. nursery teacher training
course curriculum helps the would-be teachers to understand the child's developmental needs (physical, motor, cognitive, linguistic, social and emotional needs) and the ways of meeting these needs both at school and home. It also helps them understand children's behaviour and their adjustment patterns. The NTT Online Course also gives them in-depth knowledge about the various ways in which they can motivate children to learn.
Our Online NTT Course
will be of great help to school administrators as it provides them with necessary guidance for setting up, monitoring and administrating a pre-school or a child-care centre. It is also helpful to budding entrepreneurs who run or intend to start educational programmes such as pre-school, activity club, toy library etc.
Online NTT Course
- Our Online NTT gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace, in the comfort of your home and also at affordable fees.
- It is highly economical to take up this online ntt programme as you would save the money that is required for travelling to and fro for attending regular lectures.
- It is perfect for college-going candidates and individuals who want to pursue their further education and also take care of family and job responsibilities.
- The syllabus is especially designed, keeping in mind the needs of ntt online students. Our expert nursery teacher training faculty members have ensured that the online ntt course contents are well-organized and the language of the study materials is simple and lucid, making it self-explanatory.
- Though this is an Online Nursery Teacher Training Course, its quality has not been compromised with.
Online Nursery Teacher Training
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for this Online NTT Course
. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to do this Online Nursery Teacher Training Course.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this Online Teacher Training Diploma Programme.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport size photograph
Duration of the Online Teacher Training Diploma Programme is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the Online NTT Course
any time within one-year limit.
Nursery Teacher Training Online
The Online Nursery Teacher Training
Program of Vidhyanidhi Education Society is quite simple. After enrolling for the Nursery Teacher Training Online
Course, the online NTT course co-ordinator will immediately get in touch with you. A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire programme along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be mailed to you. For convenience, you can download the PDF files of study materials and take out print-outs of the same.
Nursery Teacher Training Online
Course is entirely assignment-based. It contains five modules in all (four theoretical and one practical), divided into two phases. The candidates will be given access to one phase at a time. There are assignments in each phase, which the candidates are required to attempt and e-mail to the online NTT
course co-ordinator for evaluation. The candidates will be given access to the second phase once they submit the assignments for the first phase. Each phase has to be completed within the specific time limit. All the assignments will be evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced Online Nursery Teacher Training faculty members.
In case, you have any doubts regarding any aspects of the Online Nursery Teacher Training
Course such as the course material, assignments etc., our NTT online course co-ordinators will be glad to assist you. For any other issues, you can get in touch with our support team and they will help you with all sincerity.
After the successful completion of the Nursery School Teacher Training Programme, the marksheet and certificate of diploma nursery teachers training course will be couriered to your postal address.
Teaching practice works a little differently for Online Teacher Training Diploma Programme, i.e. it is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no teacher training course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom, interacting with students. Therefore internship or teaching practice sessions are an important part of our nursery teacher training course curriculum.
During nursery primary teacher training internship, trainee teachers are exposed to various practical aspects of pre-school teaching and management. During nursery teachers' training course
internship they also observe and become aware of the needs and behaviour of pre-school children; they understand the classroom set-up, and are able to plan and prepare their lessons better. This, in turn, will make their teaching more effective in the future.
Interested candidates will be provided with a letter of reference from VES, recommending them for nursery teachers training
internship. Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
Online Nursery Teacher Training Course
To view Online Nursery Teacher Training (ONLINE NTT) Certificate, Click here
- The marksheet and certificate of Nursery Teacher Training Diploma will be available after successful completion of the course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the course within India and outside India will be done free of cost. It takes a maximum of 30 days for the marksheet and certificate to reach the trainee's address.
- The best part of this Online Teacher training Diploma Program is that the term "online" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate. This will help the online candidates to become certified teachers without having to travel to a different place to take up the course.
- This Online Nursery Teacher Training Diploma Programme is as valuable as other full-time or part-time in- class programmes as the curriculum has been designed in such a way that it equips our online candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Kindergartens, pre-schools, creches, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are very high for our online nursery teacher training diploma - certified candidates.