The Distance Learning Montessori Training
VES Distance Learning Montessori Training / Correspondence Montessori Course Teacher Training Institute offers Montessori Teacher Training, Distance Learning Correspondence Diploma Courses in Mumbai, India. We conduct Montessori Training Online.
The first six years of an individual's life are very crucial as growth and development in all areas take place most rapidly in this period. Healthy and all-round development during these early years gives children the best start they need for their life. However, children in this stage will not be able to bloom to their complete aptitude unless there is an individual who is trained and equipped to guide them. Since most children during these early years are in pre-school, it is of utmost importance that the teachers handling such young children have undergone Montessori Teacher Training Course.
Vidhyanidhi Education Society, a reputed Govt. Regd. Teachers Training Institute, has specially designed its Distance Learning Montessori Training Diploma Programme in such a way that it incorporates the different needs of young learners. The programme advocates the importance of child development and the role of the teachers in contributing towards children's success. Trainees, through this Montessori Course, are made sensitive to the needs of pre-schoolers and are given an opportunity to gain necessary knowledge and skills they need to grow into a mature pre-school teacher capable of imparting quality education to pre-schoolers. This helps them to develop pre-school children physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually with fun and freedom.
Our Distance Learning Montessori Teacher Training Programme changes teachers' way of perceiving and understanding children. They learn that children should be respected and treated as unique individuals and that they need to be given the right to make their own choices. Our Montessori Correspondence Course equips you with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to be a successful pre-school teacher.
Perhaps the most significant reason for the success of VES and its alumni is that the Montessori Teachers Training Course is well-planned and systematically organized after a lot of research by our experts in the field of pre-school education. The course co-ordinators have made sure that the course curriculum is highly comprehensive and that it adopts the method of education that is based upon scientific study and latest research on child development, child psychology and learning. They have also ensured that the language of the study materials is highly lucid and self-explanatory so that our distance learning Montessori training candidates have no difficulty.
Montessori Training Distance Learning
Benefits of Doing This Course Through VES
- There is no waste of time or other resources in travelling to attend lectures.
- There are no rigid study timings; you can study according to your own schedule without disrupting your routine.
- You have the flexibility to study at your own pace and time without any strain.
- You can pursue a job along with your education.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling in Distance Learning Montessori Teacher Training Program. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible.
Montessori Training Correspondence Course
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this Distance Teacher Training Diploma Course.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport size photograph
Duration of the Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the course any-time within one-year limit.
Montessori Course Distance Learning
How it Works ?
The Montessori Course of Vidhyanidhi Education Society is quite simple. After enrolling for the programme, the distance learning Montessori course co-ordinator will immediately get in touch with you. A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire programme along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be couriered to you.
Distance Learning Montessori Teacher Training Program is entirely assignment-based. It contains five modules in all (four theoretical and one practical), divided into two phases. The candidates will be given access to one phase at a time. There are assignments in each phase, which the candidates are required to attempt and post to the distance learning course co-ordinator for evaluation. The candidates will be given access to the second phase once they submit the assignments for the first phase. Each phase has to be completed within the specific time limit. All the assignments will be evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced faculty members.
In case, you have any doubts regarding any aspects of the Montessori Teacher Training Course such as the course material, assignments, etc., our distance learning course co-ordinators will be glad to assist you. For any other issues, you can get in touch with our support team and they will help you with all sincerity.
After the successful completion of the Montessori Correspondence Course, the marksheet and certificate of Teachers Training Diploma will be couriered to your postal address.
Montessori Correspondence Course
Teaching practice works a little differently for distance Learning Montessori Training Diploma Program i.e. it is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no teacher training course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom, interacting with students. Therefore internship or teaching practice sessions are an important part of our Montessori correspondence course curriculum.
During these teacher training internship sessions, trainee teachers are exposed to various practical aspects of pre-school teaching and management. During these sessions they observe and become aware of the needs and behaviour of pre-school children; they understand the classroom set-up, and are able to plan and prepare their lessons better. This, in turn, will make their teaching more effective in the future.
Interested candidates will be provided with a letter of reference from VES, recommending them for internship. Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
Correspondence Montessori Course
- The marksheet and certificate of Montessori Teacher Training Course Diploma Programme will be available after successful completion of the course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the course within India and outside India will be done free of cost. It takes a maximum of 30 days for the marksheet and certificate to reach the trainee's address.
- The best part of this Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme is that the term "distance" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate. This will help the candidates of teacher training distance learning to become certified teachers without having to travel to a different place to take up the course.
- This Correspondence Montessori Course Diploma Programme is as valuable as other full-time or part-time in-class programmes as the curriculum has been designed in such a way that it equips our distance learning candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Kindergartens, pre-schools, creches, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are very high for our Montessori training diploma- certified candidates.
To view Distance Learning Montessori Training Certificate, Click here