Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is
- A well - known Govt. Registered (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) Teacher Training Institute.
- Experienced in the field of teacher training.
- An institute that offers teacher training courses through different modes of study.
About the course
The Montessori Course in Mumbai prepares you for a career in the dynamic field of pre - school education with all the requisite knowledge as well as skills.
Diploma in Montessori Course in Mumbai
One year or can be completed at any time within one - year period.
Mode of study
Regular / in - class mode of study - available only in Mumbai, India.
- Firstly, you can attend lectures delivered by specialists in the field.
- Secondly, you can obtain detailed understanding of the subject.
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years or above (no upper age limit)
- Education: 10+2 level or above
Montessori Course in Mumbai Teacher Training Institute
Need for the Course
The early years (0 - 6 years) are highly impressionable. Children develop rapidly during this period. Therefore, they require the right inputs to learn as well as develop to the maximum potential.
Children’s needs, interests as well as abilities are unique, and teachers need a thorough understanding of these in order to use appropriate methods of teaching. The play - way method is child - centric, and teachers have to be trained adequately to implement the play - way method as well as other developmentally appropriate practices (teaching methods, activities etc.).
Our Montessori Course in Mumbai covers topics such as
- Child development and psychology
- Play - way as well as activity - based approach
- Behaviour difficulties
- Child health and nutrition
- School management
Montessori Course in Mumbai Teaching Method Center
The practical aspects of our course include
- Internship : The one - month internship that we offer at our play school helps you to become acquainted with classroom management, teaching methods as well as functioning of a child care set - up.
- Viva - Voce : The training provided for viva voce helps you to build confidence in teaching as well as prepares you for job interviews / demos.
- Workshops : Skill - building workshops are conducted to build your skills in areas such as curriculum planning, phonics, rhymes etc.
- Project work : This makes you well - prepared for conducting various creative activities with children as well as to make teaching aids.
The Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training Course Education helps you find employment as a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India as well as abroad)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – manage your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Teachers who are currently employed stand to gain immensely by doing this Montessori Course in Mumbai in terms of updated knowledge as well as skills, job promotions, better job offers etc.
Parents who wish to change their parenting strategies as well as behaviour management techniques can also do this course.
INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI COURSE IN MUMBAI
- Fill in the details in the enrolment form.
- Documents required :
- Firstly, a photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of your last qualification.
- Secondly, 2 recent passport - sized photographs
- Choose from the following batch options / timings available :
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / vacation batches – April to June
- Comfortable as well as air - conditioned classrooms
- Simple as well as clear course booklets given
- Limited intake per batch to ensure individual attention to every trainee
- Reasonable fees
- Skilled as well as experienced trainers
- Excellent administrative support
Click here to view our Montessori Teacher Training Course Certificate.