- The rate of development in all areas is fast, as initial years (0 - 6) are critical period for brain development.
- With more families becoming nuclear and women being career - oriented, children need quality care and right support in order to learn as well as develop optimally.
Teachers trained in ECCEd Course in Mumbai are able to create an inspiring and secure atmosphere in which children can discover, experiment, learn as well as develop in a positive and overall manner.
Early Childhood Care and Education - ECCEd course in Mumbai
Vidhyanidhi Education Society a renowned Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. It has an experience of over two decades in the field of Preschool Education and Teacher Training. We have developed ECCEd Course in Mumbai with due consideration to the present affairs in the field.
Duration of the course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one year.
Modes of study:
- Firstly, Regular / in - class
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning
Diploma in ECCEd course in Mumbai
ECCEd Course in Mumbai covers 2 different course structures, i.e. theory as well as practical.
- Understanding child development and psychology
- Awareness about child health as well as nutrition
- Organizing, planning and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum as well as practices with children
- Providing knowledge of behavioural and learning difficulties in children
- Use of play activities to promote learning
- Experience of a live classroom, teaching methods, functioning of a preschool during internship.
- Viva - voce (demonstration of play activities) develops your skills related to teaching and trains you for job interviews and demos.
- Workshops nurture your skills related to curriculum planning, phonics, rhymes, stories, art activities etc.
ECCEd course in Mumbai, India
On successful completion of ECCEd Course in Mumbai, you are issued a Diploma Certificate which helps you to work as
- Teachers (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and abroad)
- Curriculum Planners
- Teacher trainers
- Entrepreneurs – you can start your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Eligibility criteria for admission
- Age: One must complete 18 years or above to register for this course.
- Educational qualification: 10+2 level or above is necessary.
ECCEd course in Mumbai Programs
- Fill up the admission form.
- Submit the following:
- Firstly, a photocopy of marksheet / certificate of your last qualification
- Secondly, 2 recent passport - sized photographs
- Choose the batch option / timing:
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / vacation batches
Hence, VES is the right choice for you. Join us as early as possible.