Early Childhood Education Online
In today’s fast-paced multi-tasking world, people are juggling with many things together. They have responsibilities both at work and home, which leaves them with very little scope to get certified as a teacher through regular or in-class mode. Vidhyanidhi Education Society, a reputed Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute, has come up with a solution to this problem by offering Early Childhood Education Online Program. This online programme overcomes all the obstacles and provides you with the opportunity to obtain quality training from your place at your convenience and pace. This ECCE Online course is available just at the click of a mouse and can be accessed from any part of the world.
Our Online Early Childhood Education (ECCE) programme is distinctive and holistic in nature. It provides you with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge related to various aspects of pre-school education and its set-up. It develops in you sensitivity towards the needs and rights of children and provides you with understanding of their developmental and behavioural pattern. It not only helps you to acquire necessary knowledge and skills for working effectively with pre-schoolers, but also equips you with the skills of setting up, organizing and managing early childhood care and education centres efficiently.
Besides orientating trainee teachers towards the vocation in child care, the ECCE online course will also help adults and parents in day-to-day interaction with children. Its application in real life for parents becomes obvious.
Our Online Early Childhood Education Program (ECCE) will enable you, as a teacher, to do the following:
- Provide an emotionally secure and supportive environment to children in ECCE centre.
- Plan play activities to foster physical, motor, intellectual, linguistic, social and emotional development of the child.
- Understand the importance of providing first-hand experiences to children and develop their full potential.
- Encourage children to participate actively in group activities, interact with their environment and develop creative problem-solving approach.
- Lay the foundation for the development of reading, writing and arithmetic skills in children.
- Understand the health and nutritional needs of young children evaluate a diet with regards to its nutritional adequacy.
- Identify children with special needs and take care of their needs within the setting of the child care centre and take preventive action.
The highlight of our Early Childhood Online Courses is that it can be done online fully. You can you do it from your home. It gives you the flexibility to attain your ECCE diploma along with your other commitments like work, family etc., i.e. you can get early childhood care & education certification without disrupting your routine, which would be far harder to do in regular or in-class mode. It is also economical as you can save the money that would have been otherwise wasted in commuting to the centre.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for this ECCE online. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to do Diploma Early Childhood Education.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this Online Teacher Training Diploma Programme.
Documents Required (Scan and Mail)
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport size photograph
Duration of the Online Teacher Training Diploma Programme is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the early childhood care education (ECCE) course any time within one-year limit.
Early Childhood Online Courses
How it Works ?
The Early Childhood Education Online Program of Vidhyanidhi Education Society is quite simple. After enrolling for the Early Childhood Care and Education course, the ECCE online course co-ordinator will immediately get in touch with you. A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire programme along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be mailed to you. For convenience, you can download the PDF files of study materials and take out print-outs of the same.
Early Childhood Education Online Courses is entirely assignment-based. It contains five modules in all (four theoretical and one practical), divided into two phases. The candidates will be given access to one phase at a time. There are assignments in each phase, which the candidates are required to attempt and e-mail to the ECCE online co-ordinator for evaluation. The candidates will be given access to the second phase once they submit the assignments for the first phase. Each phase has to be completed within the specific time limit. All the assignments will be evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced early childhood care and education faculty members.
In case, you have any doubts regarding any aspects of the Early Childhood Education Online Programs such as the course material, assignments etc., our online co-ordinators will be glad to assist you. For any other issues, you can get in touch with our support team and they will help you with all sincerity.
After the successful completion of the ECCE programme, the marksheet and certificate of Teachers Training Diploma will be couriered to your postal address.
Early Childhood Online Courses
Teaching practice works a little differently for Early Childhood Education Online Courses, i.e. it is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no Teacher Training Course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom, interacting with students. Therefore internship or teaching practice sessions are an important part of our course curriculum.
During internship, trainee teachers are exposed to various practical aspects of pre-school teaching and management. During internship they observe and become aware of the needs and behaviour of pre-school children; they understand the classroom set-up, and are able to plan and prepare their lessons better. This, in turn, will make their teaching more effective in the future.
Interested candidates will be provided with a letter of reference from VES, recommending them for internship. Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
Early Childhood Education Online Courses
- The marksheet and certificate of Teacher Training Diploma will be available after successful completion of the course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the course within India and outside India will be done free of cost. It takes a maximum of 30 days for the marksheet and certificate to reach the trainee's address.
- The best part of this Online Teacher training Diploma Program is that the term "online" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate. This will help the online candidates to become certified teachers without having to travel to a different place to take up the course.
- This Early Childhood Education Online Training is as valuable as other full-time or part-time in- class programmes as the curriculum has been designed in such a way that it equips our online candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Kindergartens, pre-schools, creches, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are very high for ECCE online diploma - certified candidates.
To view Early Childhood Education Online Certificate, Click here