Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a well-known teacher training Institute in Mumbai, India. It is a Govt. Registered Institute under the Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We offer various Teachers’ Training Courses which include Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) program.
Click here to know more about us!
What is ECCE ?
- Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE) caters to children in the age group of 0-6 years
- ECCE provides a sound foundation for learning and primary education in children.
- ECCE also focuses on promoting holistic development in children.
- ECCE uses play-way method, engages children in learning and fosters overall development through play activities, thus ensuring a relaxed atmosphere for children.
- ECCE also recognizes the importance of health and nutrition for optimal development.
Early Childhood Education Training
Need for ECCE training Only trained teachers can
- understand children’s needs, abilities and interests well
- use developmentally appropriate strategies in working with them
- prepare children for primary education and lifelong learning
- promote good health and nutritional habits
Thus, teacher training has to be intensive and from a reputed teacher training institute.
Early Childhood Care and Education Course
Modes of Education
- Regular / in-class mode of study
- Distance / Correspondence mode of study
- Online/e-learning mode of study
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education: 10+2 level or above
The Early Childhood Educationcourse covers both theoretical and practical aspects of preschool education.
- Understanding child development and psychology
- Theory and Practice in Early Childhood care and Education
- Child health and nutrition
- Internship : The one-month internship that we offer at our own play-school gives you an opportunity to experience live classroom, interact with and understand children, observe and learn from teachers and understand preschool management
- Viva-Voce : Viva-voce builds in you the requisite skill for actual classroom teaching and for job interviews / demos.
- Workshops : Specialized workshops are conducted to develop and enhance your skills in areas such as phonics, curriculum planning, rhymes etc to name a few.
- Project work : This prepares you to use various creative activities with children and teaching aids for them. Both of these are inseparable features of preschool education.
Diploma Early Childhood Education
On successful completion of the course, you obtain the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education certificationwhich brings with it numerous career options including
- Teacher (the course is helpful for both aspiring and in-service teachers)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur - establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centers etc.
You can work in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE//IGCSE/IB Boards in India and abroad.
This course is also useful for parents who would want to understand their children better and bring them up in a superior manner.
- Fill up the admission form.
- Submit a photocopy of your last qualification mark sheet/certificate.
- Submit 2 recent passport-sized photographs.
- Choose the batch options / timings
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/vacation batches – April to June
Admissions are open throughout the year.
- Good infrastructure available – comfortable air-conditioned classrooms
- Lucid course material
- Ideal classroom strength for regular mode of study – you get individual attention
- Reasonable fees
- Expert and committed trainers ever-ready to guide
- Supportive admin team
To view our ECCE certificates, click here
Contact us today for further information / queries!
We look forward to your association with us!