Significance of Teacher Training
A teacher must undergo comprehensive training so that he or she is able to
- Know the skills, desires as well as interests of children.
- Implement play-way method and child-centred approach.
- Plan suitable learning environments that bring holistic development in children.
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES)
VES is a Govt. registered teacher training institute. We offer a variety of teacher training programmes through different study modes. We have planned a comprehensive curriculum which includes both theoretical and practical approach.
VES prepares you for the vibrant field of education. We have trained numerous teaching professionals. Our trainees are occupying suitable posts in schools and institutions world-wide.
Our Advanced Teacher Training conducted through the online /distance mode is very popular among aspiring teachers.
Duration and Eligibility
The duration of Advanced Teacher Training is two years. The applicant has to complete graduation level qualification or above to join this programme.
- Fill in the Online Enrolment form.
- Scan and Email
- last qualifying marksheet or certificate.
- one recent passport - sized photograph.
- any one of your photo identity proofs like Passport, PAN Card or Aadhar Card etc.
- Pay programme fee either via online transfer, cheque /cash deposit or DD etc.
Working of Online/Distance Mode
- After admission, the course coordinator calls and guides you about the entire PG Course.
- You will receive an email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) containing the first set of course materials & assignments along with instructions on how to go about the course.
- Advanced Teacher Training course material includes theoretical modules and practical aspects.
Designated Course Coordinator
We assign a course coordinator for your convenience. You can contact her via phone calls or e-mails during the course for clarifications or assistance.
- There will be no written examinations at all.
- Evaluation will be done purely on the basis of the assignments you attempt.
- Complete each set of assignments in the specified time period.
- Our qualified faculty will do the assessment.
- The final marksheet and certificate will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the assignments.
Internship is not compulsory. If the trainee wants to undergo internship then we will send a reference letter which will help to secure an internship in a school of her choice in her vicinity.
- You can work as pre-school teacher,
- Primary Teacher,
- Teacher Trainer,
- Curriculum Planner etc
So, hurry, join us today!!